Friday, July 11, 2008

THE PHONE CALLS...

Yesterday afternoon, my cell phone rang and the ring told me that it was Natalie. Before I could get to my phone, Ron's phone began ringing. I answer mine and I hear Ron say as he answers his, "Garrett Nudd, how are you?"

Natalie says, I had some special people on my flight from Denver today. Oh? And who might that be? Garrett & Joy!

Now, what is extra funny about this little story is that Natalie had never met them face to face, she was only familiar with them through us and their blog. She said, I knew that they looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out why. So I just asked them!

Then, come to find out, Garrett and Joy had some similar thoughts...as Natalie would pass by them, they commented, that looks like Renee! So that was the beginning of a bit of fun for each of them. I told Natalie, when you look like your mama, you can't get by with anything...you never know who might be watching!
Thanks Garrett & Joy for sharing the picture...as you can see, I borrowed this your blog! She is sunshine in our lives and we hope that she brought some to you also, on that stormy day. Take care and we hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Great post! I tell you, we were so tired from the trip that it was indeed great to meet a new friend. I guarantee we'll cross paths again sometime, it's just a matter of when.

When we were waiting to board our next flight Joy and I wondered aloud how many other people we pass every single day that we're only one degree of separation from. Wouldn't that be fascinating to know!