Saturday, July 05, 2008

COLE ALEXANDER-NEWBORN

Welcome to the world Cole! On Wednesday this week, Cole celebrated being 20 days old. He may not have thought that it was much of a celebration, but those of us who are more than 20 days old, know just how precious a new life is and we celebrated for him! We went to his home, explored his room and toys and discovered that he is already a Razorback fan.

Little feet that will walk in mighty places someday...

...and hands that will share love and joy with others...
Thank you Becca and Brian for allowing us a glimpse into your new family! We feel most honored. Enjoy each phase of this new life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them! And we had a blast, all of us! Maybe Cole will behave himself with me in the future! He does like me, I keep telling myself! Ha! Can't wait to see the rest of them!