Monday, March 10, 2008

RESIDENTIAL GALLERY FACE LIFT
The last few weeks, we have been working on updating and renovating our gallery! We were so excited to get started and Sasha from Sherwin Williams was terrific to help pinpoint the exact colors. It always makes a mess...but the results will be more than worth it.

Hmmm, who do you suppose took THAT?!

SOME semblance of order on the horizon.
And we even have a place to sit again. :)
Things are not completely finished, but certainly getting closer. Thank you to those who checked on us because of our "blog silence". Ron and I both battled respiratory issues (and vocal-for me) from the primer fumes when the weather made it difficult to open the windows. But we are both better. You will have to pay us a visit when all is finished and see your beautiful faces bigger than life on the BIG SCREEN!
In keeping with positive change, there is more in the works, so check back often and I will do my best not to be silent for extended periods any more. :)
Periodically, we will be offering promotions, so those of you that would like to receive those by email, send me a note telling me if you want each of them or only certain categories (and what those categories might be) and I will add you to the list.
We now have a Lifetime Portrait Club. Email me to find out more. :)

1 comment:

jharrellphotography said...

How exciting!
I was hoping for a finished product look! I am anxcious to see the end result...it's looking good from here! In case I haven't said it in a while....I love ya'll!