Thursday, March 20, 2008

FAMILY DAY

After church, Sunday, we went to lunch to celebrate Natalie's new job with Delta Airlines, knowing that as of Tuesday morning, things would be much different around here. I wanted new pictures of all of us for over the fireplace in the gallery. Ron spotted exactly what I was looking for...the side of a building that sells tractors! Here are a sampling of the fun we had.
Amber first...

Then Natalie...
Hmmm...isn't he a handsome brute? I certainly think so. :)Early Tuesday morning, we are out of the house by 5 headed to the airport to put our first born on a plane to Atlanta to begin her training as a flight attendant. It seems like no time at all since we were sitting around our desks learning the Gettysburg Address! My how time flies and things change. We sat near the security gate for a short time before she had to make her way through. Then it was time...to let her do what we had raised her to do...fly. Little did we know that she would take us LITERALLY! I sit here with a tear in my eye, but joy overflowing in my heart because I know that she is making her dream a reality. With God's blessing on her, she will be a blessing to many in this line of work.

No comments: