Saturday, November 01, 2008

HALLOWEEN

A little bird told me that some interesting things would be going on at McMaster Physical Therapy Clinic. Some really got into the idea of the a theme. The Grinch showed up and most of Santa's reindeer, but Santa and his elf were missing...oh and the poor little Grinch Dog did his best to keep up...Of the reindeer that showed up, we had (right to left) Dasher, Cupid, Dancer, Comet & Rudolf (middle), then Blitzen (left seated-as in Blitzed) and Vixen (reclining in front)!

Now if the last time you had to have therapy, the physical kind that is, and it wasn't much fun, maybe you should try another clinic! There's no telling who might make an appearance on Thanksgiving!
It wasn't long after I returned home and began working, that I hear the mail truck. My desk just happens to be in the front window and look out to find the wicked witch of the west...literally delivering mail!!! I couldn't resist, I had to have a picture.


It was a fun afternoon and evening...here are a few of our favorites!



It had been quite a number of years since we had received trick or treaters at home and it proved to be fun!

No comments: