Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIENDS...
A very valuable thing in a person's life. Yesterday, a little after 7 am Amber came to me saying that Nicky would be here in just a few minutes to decorate Natalie's car. Natalie had no clue what was in the making. We closed all of the front shades so that Natalie would not notice anything going on out front, but I had to peek through the shades to take a look myself! Nicky worked diligently for quite some time with car chalk, a balloon bouquet, card and sweet treats! Here is what awaited Nat when she headed out to work on Valentine's Day morning!
"What's that? Who did this?"
"Oh, my goodness!"
It's that face that says, I'm tough, Mom, but we all know that she is a mush-mello!!!

See what I mean, she can only pretend for a few seconds and this comes back...

Calling Nicky with thanks.

2008 was off to a rough start for Nat and Nicky knew that yesterday might be extra hard, so she planned ahead to start Nat's day by showing her that there are friends that love her unconditionally! It worked! Nicky, all of us should be a friend like you! You are a terrific example to follow. We love you!

1 comment:

Nicky_Wiliams said...

Oh My!!! I did not know that Ya'll were taking pictures of me at 7 in the morning!!! Can I just say that trying to defrost a car is not as easy as it looks!!! ha ha... I just wanted to do something nice for my friend and make her day feel special!!! (That is what friends are for and why God gave them to us)
One of my favorite things in life is to bring others joy. I love seeing the people around me truely happy. So I love seeing their faces, when something makes them truely happy. SO thanks so much for allowing me to enjoy seeing Nat's glowing face. It meant a lot to me.
Thnaks
Nicky