Thursday, September 20, 2007

What fun and an honor for Garrett of Garrett Nudd Photography to call and ask me to come and be the second shooter for him in a wedding in Tampa FL. The night before the wedding we shot images of Megan and Carlos for their engagement pictures. This is a couple that he will be doing their wedding later next year. Garrett had asked me not to post anything until he had the opportunity to get some images up on his blog. The images in the car we like really well because it looks like a commercial for eyeglasses. Garrett if you read this you can call me at anytime and Renee and I will be there. Thank you very much. I had a blast. I do hope you can use at least one of the images I got.





1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

What a fun session this was! I'm so glad you were able to be there, Ron.
You got some fantastic images.
These guys' wedding is coming up in five weeks and it's going to be a blast!